TAC CITY PRESENTS: ZeroDark
- Players must be 18+ and have valid government ID.
- Players must be willing to play team based objective games, and follow all rules accordingly.
- Player’s weapons must chrono at or under 350 fps & 30 rps, with .20g bb’s.
- All players must be present and registered by 11pm the day of. No admission will be allowed after 11pm. Registration must be paid in full before the day of Zero Dark. No refunds will be issued if a player does not make it, or does not arrive by the end of registration.
- Food and beverage are allowed:
- No alcohol - Any players under the influence upon arrival will not be allowed in.
- No food deliveries after 11pm, as the door will be locked and staff will be on the field.
- Players are expected to clean up after themselves, no exceptions.
- Players will be required to have or purchase an LED light band, and a barrel cover or barrel plug for each firearm. Pistols are an exception as long as the player carries the pistol in a holster, or dump pouch.
- Firearms: Players will be allowed to bring any airsoft weapons as long as they comply with field chrono limits. Full auto, burst, and binary weapons will have a place in the games, so bring them if you like. Polarstars will not be required to be semi-locked during Zero Dark.
- Mid cap magazines only - Box mags and Drum mags will be allowed during certain game modes - NO high cap magazines.
- Grenade launchers and RPGs are allowed.
- Drones and RC cars will be allowed at the owner’s risk. Tac City cannot be held liable for damage to a players gears.
- BB grenades, landmines, and claymores are allowed.
- NO Pyro!!
- Players will be allowed to use melee weapons as throwables as long as they meet the following requirements:
- Weapons must be made of foam (like a nerf) - the core of the weapon cannot be metal, plastic, or wood
- Melee weapon can be no longer than 8”
- Flashlights are highly recommended.
- Tracer units are highly recommend.
- Players are recommended to bring a rifle and a pistol at very minimum. There will some games that are pistol only. Weapons will be available for rent in the Pro Shop if a player needs one.
- Closed toe footwear is required.
- Additional gear recommended includes: beanie, ball cap, or helmet - gloves - face protection besides full seal eye pro, such as lower mesh or full covering mask, hoodie or jacket (the facility gets cold at night), voice coms to communicate with your team.
Tac City wants you to bring your cameras, and Go Pros! Your help in creating and sharing content in your circles is a key part in us expanding Zero Dark in the future.
- Players are expected to live the Tac City Core Values while attending Zero Dark. Due to the nature of the gameplay, there will be an emphasis on Safety, Integrity, and Respect. We also encourage feedback in real time on game modes, so that we can continue to deliver Innovation in gameplay and Service to our guests.
- Players who do not play the games as intended will be removed from play.
- There is no place for physical or verbal altercations in Zero Dark. Any players who engage in these acts will be removed from play.